Friday, July 20, 2018

Planet of the Apes Galloping Action Doctor Zaius



I did something irresponsible the other day (and I was sober!) and bought this remote control Dr. Zaius from AHI. I'd always wanted one and hoped to make a video of him riding. I got one foot and he stopped moving!

Anyway, I couldn't stop staring at how wonderful a toy it was so I thought I'd share it until i figure out how to get him moving again.




I don't think I'll spring for the Galen in this set but I'm tempted, I love that they both have rifles.



It's actually quite nice for what would be considered a dime store toy.


Even the horse loose good!


The Ape hieroglyphics sticker really seals the deal for me.


Whoa Girl!


The thing I might love most about this is the big yellow sun from the TV series opening, it's the little things.


Check out our Instagram


1 comment:

Armpit Studios said...

OMG! How cool is that? And yes, the TV opening sun and grass background is tits.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin