Saturday, December 09, 2017

Caption Contest Winner



 OK, let me start by saying, you made this really hard, you're good at this.

  Second, I wanted to originally go with "Rectum? Damn near killed him!" before i turned this into a contest. No less than five of you entered that into the contest. We should form a club and have meetings. 

 Third, I'm going to make this a regular thing because i love it. 

 The winner was chosen by me and my 12 year old daughter, who seemed to get the context of this, I'm a little worried. 

 John Perry wrote "guys, next time I throw a key party...bring your wives!"

Congrats John, you've won a fuzzy Brick Mantooth doll. Use it wisely.

New contest next week!

1 comment:

Dinoboywonder said...

I took me all of 45 seconds to get what a "key" party was! 😂😂😂

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin