Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Bendy Buck Rogers and Twiki


This past weekend I was grateful to recieve a surprising package from Jason, my podcast partner. If you had asked me to guess, I'd have never gotten it right but somehow it's the perfect gift. More after the jump:


So, it may be obvious to listeners and readers here that Brain loves hisself some Buck Rogers but when  these two figures turned up on my doorstep on Sunday, I had totally forgotten they were even a thing!


\
\
Bendy Toys is this UK company that makes figures out of foam rubber and wire. Most of their stuff doesn't age well and kind of rots. Their main output seems to be cartoon characters with a strong british focus, so you get a lot of characters like "Worzel Gummidge".

Jason is mainly obsessed with these because Bendy made a Kenny Everett "Captain Kremmen" figure. Seriously, if you google "Bendy" and "Captain Kremmen", you get a photo of Jason. That's not me mocking him, far from it, we share that phenomenon. 


I am so delighted to be the guardians of these wonderful, weird, off model action figures.

Buck and Twiki are home.







No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin