Sunday, February 26, 2017

General Spidrax at Toys R Us



It doesn't get more 80s than this does it? The badguy from the Sectaurs meeting a kid with a Ghostbusters Tee shirt!

Reminder: This is the kind of thing I'm looking for in my next book "Mall of Justice".

How you can get involved: I'm looking for your photos and your recollections! Even if you've submitted them to the site before, I would likely need higher resolution and I'd want to talk to you.

What am i looking for: Appearances of costumed characters during the 1970s and 80s, be they from comic books (Batman, the Hulk) , cartoons (, toy lines (Masters of the Universe, GI Joe)  or movies (Planet of the Apes, Star Wars) , a date and place and a description of how you felt meeting these iconic characters. Did you think they were real? 

Does it have to specifically be in a mall: 
HECK NO! Car shows, county fairs, grocery stores, heck I'd even accept birthday party shots. It's all fair game.

Learn more here:

http://plaidstallions.blogspot.ca/2016/04/new-book-project-mall-of-justice.html



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin