Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Arm's Master



I love Rack Toys, I love Space:1999 and of course, Knock Offs. So when all three get together and have a baby, it's a good time for me. Meet Arm's Master, a weirdly named series of toys that stole the molds from both AHI Space:1999 and Star Trek toys (seriously, check out this phaser!).

Seeing as the eagle gun pops right off the card, let's take a look at the art after the jump:





This scenario plays out in my head a lot!



The artist actually put a phaser and a 1999 stun gun in what I guess the hero and the villain's hand.



I kind of want to know these characters back stories....



The toy itself appears to a total copy of the AHI molds, I imagine these came out at the same time?

More Space:1999


1 comment:

Ned H said...

Who is "Arm" and why is this gun his Master?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin