Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Oscar Goldman visits Kenner (gets briefcase)

OK, so apparently actor Richard Anderson visited Kenner headquarters in 1977 and they presented him with a life sized version of Oscar Goldman's exploding briefcase!

So that means, that (hopefully) in Richard Anderson's house, he has a 1/1 scale version of one of the greatest action figure accessories ever made.

I simply have to know where this is, I need to see this. I have a new mission in life, right after i lie down.....


UPDATE: 


Thanks to Ann on our Facebook page (like us!), we've cracked the case. Turns out, it still exists and was auctioned off in 2013 to a collector. Nice to know it's still around and being looked cared for. It's also kind of refreshing that I didn't know about the auction before hand because that sort of thing would haunt me....


More Bionic Toy Love:

1976 Kenner Six Million Dollar Man Catalog 1977 Kenner Six Million Dollar Man Catalog 1978 Kenner Six Million Dollar Man Catalog

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yeah I bought that....it sits up in my room of debt and fun https://secure.flickr.com/photos/joadhenry/15822256411/in/dateposted-public/

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin