Monday, June 02, 2008

Cheap 23rd Century Goodness


I got a lot of great feedback on the recent Azrak Hamway toy galleries
Including a ton of submissions from friends, so much so that I'll be spinning off some of the material into additional galleries. Today, I thought I'd focus on some of the AHI Star Trek stuff my pal Bill sent me.

ahi star trek These Phaser water guns just rocked, they were too small but so was your hand back in the day.

ahi star trek

Mr Spock was a huge sky diver, you didn't know that?


ahi star trek

As was Captain Kirk apparently, I don't think I've seen a Kirk Parachuter since I was a kid.

ahi star trek This saucer gun is another cool way to get a Phaser toy onto shelves, AHI really knew that kids loved Sci Fi hardware...

ahi star trek
Soaring enterprise, I think the thing I love the most about these products is not one thing has the same package, you won't find that today.

2 comments:

chunky B said...

man o man, I would give my left tribble to get a Parachutist Spock!

That saucer gun would be cool too, I had a friend who had one when I was little... good times!

tjo' said...

Since when did they let Ensign PeeWee Reese pilot the Soaring Enterprise?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin