Thursday, October 25, 2007

Attack of the Mini Monsters


remco mini monsters

Remco Mini Monsters are an obsession of mine, the marriage of 3 3/4" Star Wars like figures with the Universal Monsters is in my humble opinion, perfection. I just recently tracked down the play case but bought a sealed one that I can't play with. I'd never punch out the cardboard pieces anyway.

What haunts me about this line is the fact that I passed up on one of the rarer pieces this past August at Wizard World. I took a photo but never asked price, arg! I hope to rectify this problem at the toyshow this weekend.

5 comments:

rob! said...

ohmigod, do i want that playset!

JFStan said...

These monster figures blend in perfectly with the Star Wars Cantina Playset. :)

The Retropolitan said...

Oh, man, I USED TO HAVE THAT! It's probably still in my mom's basement.

Anonymous said...

Wow, is that a 12" Flyaway Captain America in the background for $450? Amazing.

I guess that's what I get for opening my toys and playing with them.

Anonymous said...

I have the case and 5 of the 6 monsters, missing the Mummy. I took the cardboard pieces down to the copy shop and put them on the color printed, put the copies on cardstock and cut those out.

CCC.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin