Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A Celebration of Brick

plaidstallions spokesmodel Brick Mantooth Today marks the one year anniversary of this blog and it seemed fitting to use it to pay a little attention to my favourite catalog model, Brick Mantooth.

plaidstallions spokesmodel Brick Mantooth


I originally blogged about him here, calling him "Brick Conners" (after "Mannix" star Mike) but eventually my appreciation for emergency star Randy Mantooth, forced me to change that. He's the epitomy of the 70's swinging male, rarely seen with a shirt or a without a medallion. It's always a better catalog when Brick shows up.


plaidstallions spokesmodel Brick Mantooth

Somedays I worry I'm going to get my butt kicked by this guy.....

5 comments:

rob! said...

"Dead Ringers" if it was directed by Hal Ashby...

Anonymous said...

Crap. My dad had that robe...

Anonymous said...

as a child of the 70s, i remember being frightened by my father's giant package when i mistakenly walked in on him taking a whiz in the bathroom. i'm flashing back to that moment now...

Anonymous said...

The third guy is definitely Sir Woolly Crotch de Broccoli

GiGi said...

The Pierre Cardin robe just screams hot tub at my condo ladies

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin