Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Toy-Ventures: Knock Off Superheroes


What's wrong with these superheroes?
This week I give you all I know about the "Heroes Accessories" line of toys, including their two waves and their relationship to Captain Action and the Mego World's Greatest Superheroes. Do you have any of these guys? Come talk about them in my new facebook group "Mego Knock Off Headquarters" an intimate group that is straight vintage toy talk: https://www.facebook.com/groups/231169224543263/










1 comment:

DBenson said...

I didn't catch if it was mentioned, but your Bat-Headed Phantom is wearing a Green Hornet logo on his chest. The logo is specifically the one used on the 1960s TV series. I don't know where you'd put it on an actual Green Hornet figure -- he wore a very small one on his mask -- but I remember Corgi put a similar sticker on the roof of their Black Beauty car.

And of course you've got GH standing right next to him.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin