Monday, January 06, 2020

My new Workout routine!


Time to get in shape people, my morning routine involves rowing and then a grueling four hours on the slender bender:


Followed by a brisk 45 minutes on the Twist-a-Ciser!


Then i wind down with a relaxing session with my belt massager (No fooling, I own one of these and they're awesome)


I'm gonna look great at the beach this summer....




Don't forget to join our new facebook group.








Get the expanded digital edition of Rack Toys here.



3 comments:

Mickey Yarber (Retro Rambler) said...

That looks like a hell of a routine.

Gamera977 said...

The 'Slender Bender' looks way too much like the medieval torture device the 'rack'. There used to be a gym ad on the radio here all the time of a place called 'The Rack'. My advice on your gym- don't name it after a torture device!

Seventiesfan said...

For some reason I'm imagining someone loosening the belt on the belt massager while someone else is using it- and laughing.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin