Friday, May 01, 2015

Pod Stallions Episode 30: Model Kits




This month sees us discussing the days of slapping paint everywhere and getting a l'il high off glue.

Model kits has us discussing Aurora, Addar, MPC, fundimensions and many other kit manufacturers long gone.

Subjects include Sweathogs, the Fonz, Planet of the Apes, Jaws, Doctor Who, Gerry Anderson, Universal Monsters, Dark Shadows, Star Trek and much more.

As always we get sidetracked into talking about Jason's singing voice, Cosplay and star wars sneakers.

Please note I am working on raising my volume level, thought I had it licked this show but it's a work in progress.



Download the Show Here


Listen here

















Plenty more content on the PodStallions Facebook page!






PODSTALLIONS ON ITUNES
PODSTALLIONS RSS FEED


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the podcast. Love. But... was that about model kits or monsters? I heard a top10 show about monster movies and not a mention of model kits.

. said...

This was perfect timing. I've been collecting the monster reissues for the past few months.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin