Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Krofft Supershow Iron On Transfer Book

This past Sunday the first thing I saw when I entered GTA Comic Con was my pal Dana wearing a Magic Mongo T Shirt, which is a sentence I never thought I'd ever type in my life. 

Turns out Dana had found this amazing book of Krofft T Shirt transfers that I never knew existed but now, cannot live without. Thankfully, he shared his careful scans with us (give him a follow on twitter folks!)

Nice scans after the jump:

I'm not going to lie, I'm going to put every single one of these on a shirt and wear them in public. 

Wonderful Wonder Bug!

I plan to wear this Bigfoot and Wildboy design when I walk my daughter down the aisle.

I'm incredibly smitten with this one too.

This is probably the only Michael Lembeck centric T Shirt in the universe....

I honestly cannot believe this exists!


phairhead said...

This just made my day!

David Little said...

Thank you for the new profile pics!! Love it!!

Caesius said...

Wow. Just…wow.

Amazing Gordo said...

That's totally awesome! I dearly love this show, and I hope to see it on DVD very soon!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin