Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Krofft Week: Dr Shrinker


Continuing my love for all thing Krofft, I have always been super fond of Dr. Shrinker. I probably like "Far Out Space Nuts" a l'il bit more but it doesn't seem to have much merchandise so Shrinker it is...

Harmony had the license to make rack toys from all the Krofft Super Show and seemed to have fun with this show.




I was maybe a little too excited to get this magnifying glass a couple of years ago.


Another puzzle that I had no idea existed that i now need to own. Curse you HG Toys!



I nabbed these Dr Shrinker/Wonderbug (another favourite of mine) Viewmasters at a flea market this summer for ten bucks, total victory!

There is a Dr Shrinker Halloween costume but I can't seem to find right but will post to the Facebook page when I find it.



Rack Toys: Cheap, Crazed Playthings is a limited edition 144 page book from the creator of Plaid Stallions and it's full of stuff just like this. Order from us and get three free promotional post cards.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin