Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas!


Hey All, I'm about to embark on my annual Christmas hiatus from all things polyester and plastic for a few days.

I'm not going to lie, 2014 was  rough and at times, it made me want to throw it all away . What really kept me grounded was all the positivity and kindness i received from you folks daily. Thank you for that, it means the world.

Plaid Stallions will return at the end of the month, this year Jason and I will be tackling the retro awards together (which was skipped last year due for unhappy reasons). I'll also be posting some Christmas toy memories on our facebook page all day today.

From my family to yours, I wish you all the very best. May your holidays be filled with joy. See you in 2015, I have a lot of fun things planned.



Brian


4 comments:

Shlomo Ben Hungstien said...

you guys gonna tell me how much you paid for that Battlestar Galactica cup?

Sam G said...

Thank you for the awesome blog and for the equally awesome podcast!

Willam Butler Yikes! said...

Received your book last Christmas and check for a new podcast every week. Please keep 'em flying!

Wings1295 said...

Happy Holidays!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin