Saturday, May 04, 2013

Bugs Bunny (and Batman) in Space Poster

plaid Stallions mall appearance gallery

My good friend, Jason in San Diego sent in this image for the awesome poster to the sequel to "Bugs Bunny meets the Superheroes" show, "Bugs Bunny in Space". I think i like it even more, especially since it seems to trying to cash in on Star Wars a little bit. I also wonder if they had the same Wonder Woman.

If you saw this show as a kid please let us know and spare no detail, I'd love to know what it was all about.


plaid Stallions mall appearance gallery




3 comments:

Desdinova said...

I didn't see this version but I saw the other one. I enjoyed it as a child. I'm sure my three year old great-nephew would like it too, if they had it today.

Dancin' Homer said...

because in space, no one can hear you scream

Lance said...

Love that they used a rip of the Space-x rocket in the middle of the poster. That's the Space-X toys from the 70's not the folks behind the dragon vehicle.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin