Saturday, November 21, 2009

Pocket Superheroes Trading Card

Card number 28 is dedicated to one of my personal favourite toy lines of my child hood, Mego's Pocket Superheroes. Released in the late 1970s, these 3 3/4" figures kept my love of Superheroes alive in a time when everything around was space orientated.


For more on this killer line, check out the Mego Museum Pocket Superheroes Gallery.

I'll be giving out these cards at tomorrow's Toronto Toy Show if you're in the area (click here for $2 off coupon to get in)

2 comments:

John III said...

Cool toys! But what's up with Batman and Superman's short capes and bikini bottoms? Oh my.

chunky B said...

The greatest thing about Mego or maybe that time period was the combination of DC and Marvel in one line.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin