Saturday, September 26, 2009

When Heroes Meet

David T sent in this great shot of him and the Six Flags Spider-man, which is the best Spidey I've ever seen I might add. Love the cape, I personally used an orange towel, it's a rag now but I can't bring myself to throw it away.....

plaid Stallions mall appearance gallery

Send us your Mall Appearance photos!


wee67 said...

This wouldn't be Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson, NJ would it? I remember going there to see superheroes some time in the mid to late 70's and that carousel looks awfuly familiar. I assume many of the parks had the same rides, etc., but I thought I'd ask.

chunky B said...

That is one great pick, look at that handshake, like two heroes just completed a mission together, and too much success.

Anonymous said...

It IS indeed Great Adventure!

Oh, and the cape? Still have it. it's a bit worse for wear, but it still closes (barely) around the ol' neck. :)


John III said...

I think we all did that as kids. The one I used the most was a yellow towel. Not sure why, since I never pretended to be Robin!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin